The intensive 10-week program is designed to accelerate access to top financial services companies.
What Startups Get:
- $100,000 investment for up to 6% equity
- 10 week curriculum: Focused on how to pilot with big companies, security, compliance, finding great talent, growth hacking, UX/UI and design, fund raising
- Access to all of the participating companies
- Access to world-class mentors at each company
- Daily 1-on-1 mentor support
- 6 months free of office space (from start of program)
Startups are required to have an established team
A product in market with some users
Have at least 2 team members attend in-person for the full program
Fintech71 is located in a 15,000 sq ft space in downtown Columbus, OH. The space has 6 conference rooms, 2 event areas, multiple breakout spaces, and 80+ desks. Fintech71 acts as an innovation outpost for the 20 participating fintech companies but is also home to the Lumos Accelerator and the Singularity University Smart City Accelerator. Participating Fintech71 companies get free access to the space for 6 months upon acceptance into the program.